Oct 30, 2011

For you.

Assalamualaikum~




I hope my feelings will reach to you. Everything I'm doing now, I do it for you. I'm sorry if I've done something wrong to you, that you ask me to let you go. I really can't let you go, really, even if I'm trying it thousands of times. I want to take one step at a time with you, I'm not rushing you to do something we can't achieve now.

It's hard for me without you here. I took every minutes slowly, just to remember everything about you. I don't know why, but I feel that you will walk away from me in any time from now. It's like you want to disappear from me.

It's hard crying alone thinking about how can I go on without you anymore...

Don't ask me to let you go, because I really wouldn't want to.

No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...