May 2, 2012

2 10 11

Assalamualaikum~

Final Exam will start on 6th May until 18th June. Haih. God, please help me to remember all that I've read. :)

It's 2nd May. It's been 7 months already. The memories of me looking in those eyes still fresh. It felt like we've parted since just yesterday. But time flies faster than I thought. Time moves, distance kept, and memories never faded.

I still remember his distant eyes. Like he's in another world of his. In that place, I only watched him being silent. He rarely talks; rarely smiles either. But I'm comfortable with him being like that. As he walks slow, I watched contently. I really don't wanna miss any sight from him. I want to remember his every actions as much as I can, because I know we'll be separated.

His beautiful eyes, captured my sight. His height, makes me wants to stand tall. His soft acts makes me feel warmed.

Thinking about him makes my heart wants to explode. 

Yes, I remembered everything about him. But, does he remembers it too?
 


2 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

Sorry to hear about that. :( And I want to help, maybe link you a song to make you feel better but all I've been listening these days are Nell and the band make perfect sad songs OTL And I don't think it'll help considering your exam is freaking near already.

So...I'll link you this http://www.iwrotethisforyou.me/2012/05/day-we-stopped-dying.html in the hope that you will be alive again. Hwaiting! Oh, of course, hwaiting for your exams too! Ganbatte! \O/ *cheers for you*

aindzaya said...

do your best! gud luck for your final!

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...