Jun 26, 2012

F**k Technologies!

Assalamualaikum.

About the free laptop for primary school students, I kindly disagree because I saw these two devils always play games and not study at all. Seriously, during my time, I didn't know what is Zuma Deluxe, Plants vs Zombies, etc, etc.

What I'd played when I was a kid, catching lizards and burn them with fire crackers, play masak-masak with real fire, stones, leaves and my mom's periuk lama, catching a kind of insect that we called 'kunyit' (I don't know their scientific name) and tied their tiny leg with benang and let it fly like flying a kite, and also I do played kites and 'wau' with my brother, play 'bola katok' (like baseball), building forts out of big cushions and 'selimut',  'buah getah', 'bola tin', 'baling selipar', hide and seek, jump into the river near my house, fishing, and also playing with leeches, snails and many tiny creatures. What I want to say is, we're out of technologies. And we study in school without technologies, but we scored with flying colors.

Because we never waste our times with technologies.

Didn't they see kids nowadays wasted their times with Facebook and games, and rarely we see that they use internet for searching information and knowledge, except during making assignments. Well, there might be more useful reasons to use technologies in school and home (for kids), but I always see disadvantages. So, I still disagree.

Hmm, am I wrong or I didn't see it in the same light of yours? =3

3 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

I kinda shocked to see the F-bomb drop here, but reading the post makes me understand the point of having it here. I, for one, totally agree with you. Looking at my younger sisters who spends time Facebook-ing or YouTub-ing (they are way better than me in this O_o) makes me sad. Technology is good, but yeah, it's existence actually wipes out another existing thing to non-existent - a precious childhood time.

And giving you this link because Epik High is awesome and this song is awesome and highly appropriate with the topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWvxrLrrt_s

'Athifah Markzzaki said...

Heha! I miss u Heiji-san~ Alright then, should I go to the link then.. :)

Mr. Asada said...

bola katok. cam best je nama tu. hahaha.. lama dah tak main.

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...