Jul 27, 2014

Aidilfitri 1435H.

Assalamualaikum. 

It's the last day of Ramadhan 1435 H. I'm still feeling unwell due to moderate fever and running nose. So I'm now in my hometown, gave a big surprise to my mom with my presence this Aidilfitri. I feel like Its a waste if I don't celebrate with her this year. It feels like this will be the last Aidilfitri for us. Well, everytime I had this kind of feeling. Makin besar, makin rasa insecure and negative thinking always disturbs me. 

In spite of that, I still prepare for celebrating Aidilfitri moderately. I bought 2 new clothes, a yellow colored Baju Kurung and a purple maxi dress. Lebih daripada cukup dah tu. This year, I will try to change my style a little bit, more to the brave and elegant style. Last year, emmm I basically forgot my own style hahaha. 

I found my new fashion inspiration icon which I came across in Instagram named Indah Nada Puspita. She is incredibly beautiful, her fashion sense is perfect. She's brave enough to try different styles on her, which attracts me everytime. But eventhough she's my fashion icon it doesn't mean that I will follow her style completely. I have my own principle in my dressing. I love wearing simple thing and it shows my personality well.

Okey, back to the Aidilfitri mood. This year, yeah like every year before, we will have Laksa Penang as the main juadah for the first Syawal. My mom never fails preparing it since I started to remember. I will drive her to our second home at Kampung Batu Tiong, Dungun where all of my mom's remaining siblings reside.

I don't know if I'll have the chance to meet my father this Raya. I wish my I can meet him at least once before I went back to Egypt soon. 

Last but not least, I hope that I will still have a long life to celebrate Ramadhan and Aidilfitri with my family for the next yearsss from now. 

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Ja ne.


Kimmy Ai is currently listening to : Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shared what I've made
I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...