Mar 19, 2010

Off to Tanta!

Assalamualaikum! Ahh~ sorry for my late update. I'm kind of pretty busy for this new semester. To make it short, last thursday i went to Tanta with my friend Hani for a visit. Hani wanted to meet her brother while i wanted to meet my brother also. Haha! No,no. My friend..kind of like brother but he's the same age as me. Oh, not only i want to meet him but also Arni and Syaza.



Syaza n me

I stayed at Syaza's house. Consequently, there was an expo like a program organized by PCT and PMRAM and held at Imarah MedicMesir Tanta. Bazaar also present.

Zul brought me to Awal Bahr. And there was a lot of shops selling jubah, shawls, clothes, shoes, etc. I bought 3 shawls there. Believe me they were really beautiful! And he also treat me for lunch. Ahhahaha..thanks Zul! ^^


Nasi and ayam bakar rubu'..Nyum2

For the night, Arni brought us (Me, Syaza, Ain, Zul and his friend) to taste the Krib. It was great and i also bought cakes near that restaurant. Zul treat us ice-cream. Thanks again! Muahaha~

me and Arni


That's the delicious krib.

1 day and a half there was really made my day and mood. But, when i went back to Cairo, some other things happened and had my mood changed again. Hais~



Badawi Mosque in Awal Bahr


p/s : Al-Fatihah for Allahyarham Ahmad Sarhan first year medical student Medicmesir Tanta. He died in an accident, fell from apartment in Alexandria, the day i arrived in Tanta.

No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...