Mar 30, 2010

Dahi Berkerut!

Assalamualaikum! Iye, dahi aku berkerut. Something is flying inside my mind. Like 2-3 birds flying and chirping out of my head. Imagine it. Hehe.

The first thing, i don't know whether to go back to Malaysia this year or not. All my friends already booked flight tickets for this summer. But i still didn't find any resolve on this. It's 50-50. 50% of myself doesn't want to go back without any reason. The other 50% is because oka-sama wants me to go back. Maybe she misses me of a whole world. Yada! Ok, i will find the answer from myself as faster as possible.


Yesterday was Al-Quran test. Hais~ I've no comment. =.=''


My new hamster, Kaname, was being sick within this week. I don't know what happened to him. I think Yuuki bite him. He was wounded. I brought him to veterinar last night then the doctor said he was in severe injury. I've got to buy antibiotic for him. Huh~poor Kaname.


I've got to go. Practical physics class awaits.

No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...