Dec 30, 2011

20+11 Facts about myself.

Assalamualaikum!

1. A friendly type person.

2. Loves rain.

3. Tall.

4. Loves travelling.

5. Fear of height.

6. A silent person, but will laugh her heart out.

7. A very shy person. But less people know this. Because I covered it with my friendly side.

8. Can be a very good listener.

9. Hates reading books.

10. Loves animals especially cats and dogs.

11. But fears SPIDERS !

12. Loves reading mangas and watching animes.

13. Sometimes can be a very emotional person.

14. But instead of that, I'm very sensitive with others' feelings.

15. A bowling maniac !

16. When I closed my heart for a person, I will never open it anymore.

17. Loves walking alone.

18. Hates it when some people said they knew everything about me.

19. A very independent person.

20. Sometimes talking with myself. And people around me could hear it and say "She's CRAZY!".

21. Hates hypocrites.

22. Loves winter season.

23. Music is my life~

24. When I love a person, I will stick to him until when he's no longer loves me.

25. Loves riding public transport.

26. But instead of that, I do LOVE driving.

27. Photography enthusiast !

28. Patriotic.

29. Loves my mother more than my own life. ;)

30. I value friendships more than anything.

31. When I'm sad and wanted to cry, I never tells anybody...

Yeah, that's me on 2011. And I might change again this 2012.

Happy New Year.


No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...