Mar 15, 2016

If l were to run away.

If l were to run away,
From unwanted place,
Broken hearts,
Awkward situations,
Shit people,

I will run into
Somewhere near,
But far to be reached,
Somewhere isolated,
Where l will find peace

I'll sleep all those sleepless nights,
Eat all that l want,
Play with all my might,
Cry all my heart out

If l were to run away,
I'll make sure no traces of me left,
I'll make sure people will forget me,
I'll make sure l won't be seen again

I'll walk another thousand miles,
Swim another thousand beaches,
Drive another thousand roads,
Climb another thousand mountains

Except where you may find me.

Ja ne.

Kimmy Ai is currently listening to : 30 seconds to Mars - The Kill

No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...