Apr 2, 2010

Sem II

Assalamualaikum!


Nuclear & Molecular Physics

Physical & Inorganic Chemistry

Botany (DNA & Physiology)

Computer Science

Faith & Ethics (Aqidah)

Al-Quran

Arabic Language

English

Fiqh



This is all the subjects for semester 2. It's killing me! With tonnes of quizzes crawling on me. Fuh~ =.=" Gotta work hard starting NOW.




p/s : My finger had been bitten by Yuuki when it fight with her new partner. It bleeds too much that i felt like fainting on the spot. And now it leaves a deep wound. =.=" Mom, should i get injection because of this? Is it antibiotic or antivirus? I forgot to ask you when i called you just now. T_T

p/s/s : I miss Mr. Farizz and Mrs. Heiji-san!

2 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

The list of subjects is...

I'll make no comment about it.

P/S: Missed you too~ T_T

'Athifah Markzzaki said...

haha~

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...