Feb 26, 2010

I Pray...

I pray,

for hidayah Allah,

for my mother,

for my mother,

for my mother,

for my father,

for my family's secure,

so that they'll always be safe...

for my health,

so that i still can live, in this big world...

for my dear friends,

so that our loves will always tight...

for my future,

so that i can be better each day forward...

for najah fiddunia wal akhirah,

so that i'll live happily in the End of the Day...

for my heart to be tougher,

so i can stand on my own...

for my heart to be softer,

so that i can forgive people easily...

for my heart to be alone,

so that i can only remember God...

for my heart to be afraid,

so i will not forget death...

for my heart to have fear,

so that i'll not be arrogant...

for my heart to be sad,

so that i'll move my heart towards happiness later...

for me to meet good peoples,

so that i'll be good too...

for me to meet a great man,

so that he will bring me into happiness in the World and Akhirah

and bring me along to the Jannah, and live happily in there...






~i'll wait for the day we will meet~

No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...