Jun 10, 2010

It's 2 PM!

Assalamualaikum!

Hai bloggers! How are you? Oh..oh.. i've been infected by a known virus named Korean Idol Craziness! I really didn't interested in Korean idol and songs before, but it is because of my best friend a.k.a house mate Meha here keeps watching Korean idol's reality show on Youtube, i've been infected too. Haha, don't know why~ i've changed a bit, really.

The only Korean group(s) that i like the most (for now) are 2PM and Shinee. I like their voices and appearance. For Shinee, i like Replay and Ring Ding Dong. Hey, i will love any song that have beats in it. I do love Tik Tok by 2PM. Actually i like Taecyeon of 2PM. He's kind of smart (?) and have a sweet smile. Aha! I like men with sweet smiles. No doubt about it because the person i love also do have a sweet, unforgettable smile. Ah, forget it!

Yet, i'm not too into it (I mention about Korean Idol Craziness). I just like what i want to like. Just being myself, not copying others. Anyway, i don't like people copying me too. Heh.

SNSD too was not bad. With the Gee Gee dance. I still watch it until now. Haha. I wonder if i can dance like them too. Heh. Maybe when i went home (Malaysia) i will try to practice it. Hey, maybe it can be used as an exercise! Hahahaha. Mengarut lah kau cik K.


Oh tak lupa aku juga layan lagu2 Lady Gaga.


Okey let's stop now! Ja ne!


Next Paper : Physics


No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...