Oct 25, 2009

De' Village

Assalamualaikum and hello! On 23 Oct 2009 i've been in my mother's kampung in Kg. Batu Tiong, Dungun. My mother kept on pushing me to go with her so i've no choice since i don't have any important thing to do. Haha.. One of the best thing is, i've got a chance to go to the Pantai Batu Pelandok and swim in it!!! haha.. xD I'm not going to tell much about this 'holiday'. Let these pictures follows...


this is my late grandmother's house. now it used to be rented. this is the place where my mother was grown up after moving from Kg. Seberang Takir.


my aunt's house. it is next to the grandmother's house. she is my mother's older sister. i used to live here with her since i was a child years ago.







tadaa! (nyempat je posing)

then, on the way home, me n my mother stop by at Lempeng Restaurant for lunch.

near the restaurant

behind mother is Kapas Island.


Ja Ne!

No comments:

Kau rasa?

Sometimes kau rasa empty bila suami jauh dari kau. Kau rasa takde protection, kau tak rasa belaian kasih sayang dia. Even though nowadays we...